Welcome to the start of another month. As Surgeons we are big on preparation…whether it is pre procedure planning, operative checklists, we are always trying to ensure that we are able to prepare for any operative eventuality.
The problem frequently is we frequently overlook our own financial preparedness. I stumbled across this brilliant webinar which expounds on the 6 traits of women physicians who are financially prepared.
It is a bit of a long view( about half an hour ) but definitely worth your time. It is geared to the American market but makes very pertinent points about things I had never considered like disability insurance and how residency is the best time to review/prepare
your retirement plan.
Have a great month and ensure that we strive to plan in all of our spheres.
Have a financially progressive month!
Miriam Mutebi, , News, 0
Hey guys! Hope that you are keeping well! It is the start of another month. Thank you all for...
- You might complete the course from your fulfillment of of your house or finish it from any potential setting which has a web based association, whether you happen to be at work or at property.
- A Day in the Life of A neurosurgeon
- Tracey Sheridan Adams – Subspecialist in Gynaecological Oncology
- Invitation to PAWAS-AORTIC Discussion on establishing a Women’s health platform for Africa: Why research and strengthening collaborations is critical
- PAWAS May Newsletter – Mentorship Month